Sunday, September 14, 2008

Request from the Trivia Master

From Jason himself:

"Hello kids-

Some folks have constructively suggested I make mention that some teams are just WAY too big for a fair trivia team. In the past I was strict with team sizes. No more than six people per team. Then I started slacking a bit and saying six-ish. But the past few weeks we've had teams at over 10 people per team. A LITTLE too big for a trivia team.

Truthfully, with everything else I'm doing, it's hard for me to police team sizes, just as it is hard for me to make sure people aren't using their cell phones. I have an honor system and believe if you need to cheat at trivia, then you have bigger issues in your life.

So here's the deal, please TRY to keep your teams around six players, no more. Again, I'm not going to police people on this but for everyone's enjoyment and spirit of fairness, please try to respect this suggested size."

No comments: