Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Plethora of Teams

H I Jay Ray L M N O P (314)
MK and Pete won't find better friends in Colorao (278)
Sham pow…you know cause he punched a hooker / better watch your ass tomorrow--april Fool's beyotch (272) Tie
My Girlfriend gave me Conflicker (267)
At least fargo aint pregnant
New Eastern Mostors Pitchman - Barack Obama
The original team
You'll love my nuts
Pants!!!
Tag teaming the Jonas Brothers
Jayhawks
G7
Check please
For sale
Kate can't drive
Paid to do it 72 times
Tiger's like my herpes, he's making a stong comback
My Friday Nights are finally free now that BSG is over
Deadly accurate pecota projections
Marshmellow Peeps
You can't derelict my balls el bcapitain
Polar Bear and Astronauts
Totes McGotes
Team Rockbottom doesn't know how to keep reservations

No comments: