Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scores Among Us

All you trivia belongs to us (317 points)
Good night and big ball / They Lost our reservation and now we can't hear what's Going on (288 - Tie)
Team 10 (282)
Cut her off at 14 (275)
We bought our reservation from gov. blagoyavich (270)
Playground Menaces / I went to the inauguration and all I got was this lousy cabinet (Tie)
Nub city
I don't say "evasion" I say "avoison"
I before e except after queef
We smoke up with Michael Pheps
No nation like donation
Tim Need a shower
Big Time Players
Chicken wings
We're gonna rock that bottom / by the grace of obama (Tie)
Think Long and Hard
Amy's big can drive
Bruck Springstein's crotch powerslide
Happy bday stephanie

1 comment:

Syco said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. among us symbol